Konstantin wecker - seine besten lieder
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart 's Die Zauberflöte (1791) is usually said to be the beginning of German opera . An earlier starting date for German opera, however, could be Heinrich Schütz 's Dafne from 1627. Schütz is said to be the first great German composer before Johann Sebastian Bach , and was a major figure in 17th-century music.
is and in to a was not you i of it the be he his but for are this that by on at they with which she or from had we will have an what been one if would who has her ...
- Mark Thomas - That Feels Good!
- Take One - Say My Name - Don't You Want Some Good Times
- Chezidek Harvest Time
- Caravan - Stuck in a Hole
- Pierre Henry La Maison De Sons De Pierre Henry
- The Grey Wolves - Con-Dom Pig
- Gameboyz - Iberic'N'Roll
- Four Flies L'Intrigo
- Tripping The Light Fantastic Six O'Clock News
- Clayton-Ellis - New York City Nightmare
- Ray Luv Definition Of Ah Hustla
- Ricky Chaplin Teach The Children
- Ted Brown and Company - Happy Days Are Here Again
- Get Rad - I Can Always Live
- Various For KJM EP 01
- Acumen - Cotril
- Lonelyspeck - Lave
- Yunus Güvenen - Red Pilot - Ways Of Life
- César Franck - Sviatoslav Richter - Piano Quintet
- Sick Rose The Sick Rose Get Along Girl!